Perfect Thigh Gap Sexy

13:11

What would you say is seen more attractive?

Having the 'Perfect' thighs = Stick think, thighs not toughing and you could fit your hands around your thighs with a flattish bum
 Or
 thighs that touch slightly from the top naturally and having a perky bum

Which one would you classify to be more attractive?
Me: Being totally honest to you guys i would say that i would rather have a thigh gap and be able to wrap my hands around my thigh and my hands meet in the middle, than have bulky thighs 'toned' as some may say. 
I think my fear is someone turning around and saying 'thunder thighs' to me. I strive to have skinny thighs. 

What would you say is 'Sexier' being toned or thigh gap?
What would you rather have?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think it doesn't matter whether you have a tough gap or not and I actually prefer toned thighs more. In my opinion a thigh gap looks a bit unnatural and makes it seem like you try too hard. But if you have a natural thigh gap don't worry about it many people find that attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still be toned and have a thing gap... Both women in the picture you posted have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gap. You just proved it to me. You showed us the worst picture of a gap and the best picture without one and I still like the gap. I wonder if its innate. But we are comparing two forms of perfection. In real life, its just not that important.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

www.instagram.com/fatimajvd