Seven month's long

16:41


        IM BACK!


So i've been super busy but here are some snippets of some of the things that i've been tied up in in little boxes for you. 
Thanks to Instagram. 
So I've passed my driving test  
Been tied up with my Art & other A-levels BUT  I've finally finished  since June 18th, now Im officially                                    a Uni student from September at UAL babby!! 
Acceptance Email 



So, there you go there are some small snippets of what my life has consisted of in the past seven months that i have been away, if you would like to check out more then feel free and check out my Instagram 'fatimajavid'. 
 Also I've been on HOLIDAAAY!!  which was pretty exciting which will be in my next post. :) 

Keep tuned, and catch you later Sunshine ☼ ☁  


---  ---

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

www.instagram.com/fatimajvd