On Going

09:46


"Just a little bit of you'r heart"
Music is a remedy, an escape.
    A getaway to another place, another world.
         Some may see it, some would imagine.


When thing's get a little bit too much I find myself in a dark place a place that I once was in somewhere I don't want to find myself again. Yet it is hard, its something you'll not going to get over in A day 
A month or
 A year.. 
its a on going battle.





If you ever find yourself in the same situation were things are getting too much, your getting overwhelmed. Walk away.. remove yourself from the situation, the room, the place wherever you are & plug in your headphones and let the music do the rest.
         

                                                                     --- ♥ ---



It seems rough, and it just doesn't make sense to why its happens - but I'm a big believer of 'everything happens for a reason' if you believe in that, It will help you to have a different prospective to life and the situation

See you later,
Sunshine  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

www.instagram.com/fatimajvd